How to Celebrate
Before AHA Big Brew
|AHA Big Brew Resources:
| Register An AHA Big Brew Event
| View Registered Events
| AHA Big Brew Poster
| AHA Big Brew Press Release
| Download Recipes
Request Copies of
Zymurgy: An Introducation
(deadline is 4.28.14)
|Print Ingredient Display Signs
- Register your AHA Big Brew event- Coming Soon
- Hang a customized AHA Big Brew poster to promote the event.
- Customize the AHA Big Brew press release and distribute it to local newspapers, radio, TV stations to get the word out about AHA Big Brew and your event.
- Invite friends and family to help brew beer on Saturday, May 3, 2014.
- Purchase ingredients for the AHA Big Brew recipes.
- See the list of registered events to locate one in your area and join in on some homebrewed fun.
Saturday, May 3, 2014
- At noon CDT (USA), raise your glasses in a simultaneous toast to homebrewing and the happiness it brings to us all!
- Post pictures to the AHA Facebook page.
- Spread the word on social media using #BigBrew14.
- Tell friends and family about other American Homebrewers Association events: National Homebrewers Conference, Learn to Homebrew Day, AHA Rallies, etc.
- Share homebrewing literature with your friends: Zymurgy, Zymurgy: An Introduction to Homebrewing, How to Brew by John Palmer, and other books in your homebrewing library.
- Request copies of Zymurgy: An Introduction to Homebrewing. (Deadline: Monday 4.28.14)
- Share your homebrew, pair your homebrew with food and have fun!
After the Big Event
- Tell the homebrewing community all about your AHA Big Brew event by submitting your AHA Big Brew results. Use the edit link on your event confirmation email.
- Check back to view Big Brew events for post-event numbers.
- Invite your friends to bottle or keg the beer you brewed together.
- Buy a gift membership to the American Homebrewers Association for a friend or family member.
- Tell new homebrewers to check out HomebrewersAssociation.org and the AHA Homebrewopedia for up-to-date brewing information.
Contact Matt Bolling, AHA Events & Membership Coordinator
888.822.6273 x 184 | 303.447.0816 x 184 | firstname.lastname@example.org