How to Celebrate
Before AHA Big Brew
- Register your AHA Big Brew event
- Hang a customized AHA Big Brew poster to promote the event.
- Customize the AHA Big Brew press release and distribute it to local newspapers, radio, TV stations to get the word out about AHA Big Brew and your event.
- Invite friends and family to help brew beer on Saturday, May 4, 2013.
- Purchase ingredients for the AHA Big Brew recipes.
- See the list of registered events to locate one in your area and join in on some homebrewed fun.
Saturday, May 4, 2013
After the Big Event
- Tell the homebrewing community all about your AHA Big Brew event by submitting your AHA Big Brew results. Use the edit link on your event confirmation email.
- Check back to view Big Brew events for post-event numbers.
- Invite your friends to bottle or keg the beer you brewed together.
- Buy a gift membership to the American Homebrewers Association for a friend or family member.
- Tell new homebrewers to check out HomebrewersAssociation.org and the AHA Homebrewopedia for up-to-date brewing information.
Contact Matt Bolling, AHA Events & Membership Coordinator
888.822.6273 x 184 | 303.447.0816 x 184 | email@example.com