American Homebrewers Association
The American Homebrewers Association (AHA) educates homebrewers, and protects and promotes one of the coolest hobbies in the world—homebrewing!
- Founded 1978 by homebrew author and Brewers Association President Charlie Papazian in Boulder, Colo.
- More than 36,000 members
- Enthusiastic staff dedicated to growing the community of homebrewing
- Governed by a committee of homebrewers
- Producers of the world's largest homebrew competition
- Publishers of Zymurgy magazine
- Division of the Brewers Association, a not-for-profit trade association dedicated to promoting and protecting amateur and professional craft brewers.