Originally published on CraftBeer.com
The sauce for these simple and delicious chicken wings is made with honey, soy sauce, your favorite lager and a staple for HungryFoodLove, chipotle in adobo.
Yield 24 wings
- 24 chicken wings
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp pureed chipotle in adobo
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 12 ounces lager beer
- To make these chicken wings, preheat oven at 350°F degrees.
- Season wings with salt and pepper and set aside.
- For the marinade, combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl whisking to combine.
- Add marinade to the wings making sure wings are coated on all sides.
- Arrange wings in one layer in a baking dish. Pour the remaining sauce on top of the wings.
- Roast wings in the oven approximately for two hours.
- Baste frequently. Wings will be done when the sauce has cooked down and the meat falls off of the bone.
Tip: for crispier skin, broil the wings for a minute or two once they are done roasting.