Each year we ask Zymurgy magazine readers to share a list of their favorite beers that are commercially available in the United States.
We’ve tallied the votes, and here are the top-10 results for the 2020 Best Beers in America survey. Check out the November/December 2020 issues for the full results! You can also see the Best Beers in America results broken down by individual state.
Click on the hyperlinked beers for recipes you can brew at home!
Top 10 Ranked Beers
- 1. Bell’s Two Hearted Ale*
- 2. Russian River Pliny the Elder*
- 3. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale*
- 4. The Alchemist Heady Topper*
- 5. Bell’s Hopslam*
- 6. Three Floyds Zombie Dust*
- T7. Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale *
- T7. Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout
- 9. Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA*
- 10. North Coast Old Rasputin*
Top 10 Ranked Breweries
- 1. Bell’s Brewery*
- 2. Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.*
- 3. Russian River Brewing Co.*
- 4. Founders Brewing Co.
- 5. Dogfish Head Craft Brewery*
- 6. Tree House Brewing Co.*
- 7. Deschutes Brewery*
- 8. The Alchemist Brewery*
- 9. New Belgium Brewing Co.
- T 10. Firestone Walker Brewing Co.* / Stone Brewing*