Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Sasquatch Brewfest Homebrew Competiton  (Read 3287 times)

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Sasquatch Brewfest Homebrew Competiton
« on: February 26, 2010, 04:35:52 pm »
The Sasquatch Brew Festival Homebrew Competition

The Sasquatch Brew Festival Homebrew Competition is a local competition made possible with the sponsorship of NW Legends, and the generosity and hard work of the Cascade Brewers Society. It is also sanctioned by the BJCP, recognizing the most outstanding homebrewed beer being produced by amateur brewers.
Judging will take place on May 8, 2010 in Eugene, Oregon.
Entries must be received by Eugene City Brewery by May 1. Shipping address is 844 Olive St. Eugene Oregon 97401.

Prizes are awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place of each of the following categories and their sub categories.  Best of Show prize is tuition and lodging for HopUnion’s Hop School (winner is responsible for transportation and incidental expenses).
•   Category 8: English Pale Ale
•   Category 10: American Ale
•   Category 14: IPA
•   Category 18: Belgian Strong Ale
•   Category 19: Strong Ale
•   As well as the “Glen tribute Beer”
The idea of the “Glen Tribute Beer” is to brew a beer that Glen might have brewed and most certainly would have enjoyed.
For more information, winners list for 2009 and entry forms, please go to   www.sasquatchbrewfest.org
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 10:29:09 am by denny »
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
Re: Sasquatch Brewfest Homebrew Competiton
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 06:47:29 pm »
The website is fixed and open for both entries and judge registration.  Keep in mind that BOS is tuition and lodging for Hop Union Hop School!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 12:27:03 pm »
Bump

www.dennybrew.com

Offline babalu87

• Brewmaster
  • Grand Brewbah
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 08:12:24 am »
Well Denny, with the NHBC closed I might as well send an IPA and Black (not Cascadian...............) your way since they are bottled and ready to go.

Would Glen have like a Dunkelweizen...................................................
Jeff

On draught:
IIPA, Stout, Hefeweizen, Hallertau Pale Ale, Bitter

Primary:
Hefeweizen,Berliner Weisse, Mead

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 10:02:51 am »
Well Denny, with the NHBC closed I might as well send an IPA and Black (not Cascadian...............) your way since they are bottled and ready to go.

Would Glen have like a Dunkelweizen...................................................

Darn, just saw this...I've gotta say that a dunkelweizen wouldn't be a good fit for this comp.

OK, there's just over a week to go....time for people to still get entries in!

www.dennybrew.com