I suppose a little more info would help... I'm new to homebrewing;I can only do extract with specialty grains right now, so this was a kit, Brewer's Best to be exact. I did everything I thought I was supposed to do. I steeped the grains at 150F, I was clean, I followed every step to the letter. I don't remember what the OG was. I wrote it down, but it got lost when I moved.The only thing that I didn't do was bottle it when I was supposed to. I let it sit in secondary for almost 6 months. I thought it was a lost cause when I finally bottled it so I didn't take the gravity then, but I pitched conditioning yeast at bottling time just to try it and the carbonation is fine. I'm so new to the process, I didn't expect it to work. But I was surprised with good aroma, carbonation, and flavor. It's just watery.