Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Looking for 1 ticket for Conferences in MN  (Read 3951 times)

Offline twodogbrew69

• 1st Kit
Looking for 1 ticket for Conferences in MN
« on: May 19, 2010, 09:36:15 am »
Hello all - I have been trying to find anyone with an extra ticket to the Conference in June.  I was saving up the money to go to everything including the conferences and by the time I did - unfortunately the tickets for the conferences were sold out.  I am going to come to the social stuff but to drive that far I was really hoping to be able to get to some of the lectures and discussions.  Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you for your time!  Looking forward to seeing you all in MN next month!! :)
Kevin

Offline Janis

• AHA Project Coordinator/NHC Director
  • Brewer
  • Which came first, the pelican or the beer?
    • American Homebrewers Association
Re: Looking for 1 ticket for Conferences in MN
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 04:01:55 pm »
Hi Kevin,

I hope you have gotten your name on the wait list for the seminars.  If not, you should contact Chris Williams (williams@brewersassociation.org) to get your name on the list.  See you in MN!

Cheers,
   Janis

Janis Gross
National Homebrew Competition Director
AHA Project Coordinator
janis@brewersassociation.org
Janis Gross
AHA Project Coordinator

Offline twodogbrew69

• 1st Kit
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 01:52:14 pm »
Thanks for the tip - I sure did that as soon as I found out it was sold out.  Keeping my fingers crossed for this to work out!!  Hope to see you there.
Kevin

Offline Dbbrewing

• Cellarman
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 09:17:51 pm »
My house got hit by a tornado Saturday night and the house is unliveable and I have got to find a new home so I most likely am not going to the conference and will have a ticket. I have no internet and have to go and borrow a computer to check my email so I will check in a few days. I have no idea how we sell the tickets that we purchased and it is the full package ticket? If someone knows how I can sell my ticket because I really need the money please post a reply and I will try to check this weekend. Thanks guys and I wish I was going to the NHC I am so mad that I can't go.

Offline hamiltont

• Brewmaster
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 08:16:07 am »
Hey Dbbrewing, Sorry to hear about your home man.  Glad to hear you're okay!!!
If Homebrew & BBQ aren't the answer, then you're askin' the wrong questions... Cheers!!!

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 08:28:04 am »
Hey Dbbrewing, Sorry to hear about your home man.  Glad to hear you're okay!!!

+1

Good Luck with your situation!
Ron Price

Offline Janis

• Brewer
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 09:32:51 am »
My house got hit by a tornado Saturday night and the house is unliveable and I have got to find a new home so I most likely am not going to the conference and will have a ticket. I have no internet and have to go and borrow a computer to check my email so I will check in a few days. I have no idea how we sell the tickets that we purchased and it is the full package ticket? If someone knows how I can sell my ticket because I really need the money please post a reply and I will try to check this weekend. Thanks guys and I wish I was going to the NHC I am so mad that I can't go.

Hi Db,
Under these circumstances, the AHA will certainly refund your ticket.  Please contact Chris Williams at williams@brewersassociation.org or by phone 1-888-822-6273 x157 if you would like a refund.

I’m really sorry about your misfortune, and hope your life can return to normal soon.

Cheers,
   Janis

Janis Gross
AHA Project Coordinator
Janis Gross
AHA Project Coordinator

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 09:33:55 am »
Way to go AHA!  You guys are the best!
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline hamiltont

• Brewmaster
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 09:37:09 am »
That's about the nicest thing I've seen in a while Janis/AHA!!! Happy to be a part of an organization like that!
If Homebrew & BBQ aren't the answer, then you're askin' the wrong questions... Cheers!!!

Offline bonjour

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Troy, MI, 37mi, 60.9deg AR
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 09:47:00 am »
Way to go AHA!  You guys are the best!
+1
Couldn't say it better myself

Fred
Fred Bonjour
Co-Chair Mashing in Michigan 2014 AHA Conference in Grand Rapids, Michigan
AHA Governing Committee; AHA Conference, Club Support & Web Subcommittees

Everything under 1.100 is a 'session' beer ;)

Offline richardt

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 09:56:04 am »
Good job, Janis.  It shows class and character.  I'm glad to be part of an organization that cares.

Ddbrewing--good luck with the recovery efforts.  Glad you and the family are safe.  Hope to see you at NHC next year.

Offline Janis

• Brewer
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2010, 10:37:08 am »

Hi Db,
Under these circumstances, the AHA will certainly refund your ticket.  Please contact Chris Williams at williams@brewersassociation.org or by phone 1-888-822-6273 x157 if you would like a refund.

I’m really sorry about your misfortune, and hope your life can return to normal soon.

Cheers,
   Janis

Janis Gross
AHA Project Coordinator

Hi Db,
Unfortunately I listed the wrong extension in the earlier post.  Chris Williams' extension is 125, not 157.
Cheers,
Janis

Janis Gross
AHA Project Coordinator
Janis Gross
AHA Project Coordinator

Offline Dbbrewing

• Cellarman
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 07:49:45 am »
Thanks everyone! The AHA is great they really care about their members and hope all are having a great time at the NHC, cheers.
Dave