Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: How do some home brewing suppliers stay in business?  (Read 4445 times)

Offline Oiscout

• Brewmaster
Re: How do some home brewing suppliers stay in business?
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2021, 04:52:30 am »
I was gonna say we were staying between Dothan and Farley Nuclear generating facility  in a very small town filled with extremely nice people, and boy was it hard finding a good drink anywhere.

Dude who rented us a trailer was awesome brought me some fishing poles to use and a charcoal grill and a smoker since we were staying for a month or so

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Rbalsinger

• Cellarman
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2021, 08:39:13 am »
I have been buying from Maryland Homebrew since Don Breton (a.k.a. DonnyB) was selling out of his basement in his old house in Columbia.

I just found Md HB online. My last couple of equipment buys have been from there and I was surprised and pleased with pricing and the speed of the shipping. I got some Quick connects in about 24 hrs. The shipped notice came within an hour. No extra charge. They don't carry everything I needed to get brewing again but I check there first for everything I buy online. They were price competitive and way faster than MidW or NB. And I enjoy reading the recent Washington Post newspaper in which everything comes well wrapped. I am going to request the Local Crime section next order! ;)

My local shop is a bit dismal, and I get Maris Otter there but getting my brewery built up was all purchased online. Last time I bought some beer hose from there I discovered the hose had dog hair on it when I got home. A BIG German Shepard has the run of the store.

Offline Tummydoc

• 1st Kit
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2021, 07:32:15 am »
Little hair of the dog eh??

Offline Oiscout

• Brewmaster
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2021, 05:48:02 am »
This was a long while ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk