Chicago-land Brewers – Join homebrewers & beer lovers from all around Chicago for an AHA Rally, next Friday! Details are listed below.
Clubs - If you would like to represent your club at this event, please let me know. I can get a table set aside for you.
Date: Friday, July 30, 2010
Time: 6-9 pm
Rally Host: Goose Island Beer Company
Address: 1800 W. Fulton Street, Chicago, IL, 60612
Space is Limited! RSVP Now: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dE12M3QybjNYTXMtWTUzcU9wVDZJUlE6MA
Entrance to the event includes:
• VIP Brewery Tour!
• Receive complimentary beer samples from Goose Island Beer Company: Sofie, Pere Jacques, Bourbon County Stout, Bourbon County Vanilla Stout, Green Line and IPA. Plus a special tapping of beers from Goose Island's Lincoln Park Brewery!
• Meet Goose Island brewers: Brett Porter, Wil Turner and Jared Rouben
• Mingle with beer industry notables: Ray Daniels (author & Cicerone Certification Program), Keith Lemcke (Siebel Institute), Randy Mosher (author), Jeff Sparrow (author), Chris White (White Labs) and Kathryn Porter Drapeau (Brewers Association).
• An opportunity to mingle with other Chicago-land homebrewers.
• Chance to win great prizes from the AHA and Goose Island Beer Company!
• Each attendee gets a Goose Island bottle opener.
American Homebrewers Association (AHA) Rallies are free to current AHA members. Non-members can or sign up at a discounted rate at the door.
Fill-in and print this AHA Rally Member Form and take it with you to the event: http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/attachments/0000/4249/AHAMemberForm2010Rally.pdf
Kathryn Porter Drapeau | AHA Membership Coordinator
Brewers Association | www.HomebrewersAssociation.org