Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Football is back!  (Read 1976 times)

Offline lupulus

• Brewer
  • Think like a proton, stay positive!
Re: Football is back!
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2023, 01:35:02 pm »
Football has been in the news for a while now.
Messi is here !

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." - Sherlock Holmes (A. Conan Doyle)

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”  Neil deGrasse Tyson

Offline ScallyWag

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2023, 03:08:20 pm »
Hall of Fame Game tonight. I know it isn the ‘real thing’ but it’s football. Cheers!

Oh wow, I didn't realize it was already here.  It seems like FOR-EV-ER since the last football game!!  I never watch preseason, but I may just have to peek in.  Jets/Browns?  Geeeeez.  Come on September, hurry up.

Offline Megary

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2023, 11:22:47 am »
Messi is here !

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." - Sherlock Holmes (A. Conan Doyle)

The Premier League is back!  Real football!  Another year of rooting for 19 teams not coached by Pep.

I'll be a Clarets fan today.   ;D

Offline lupulus

• Brewer
  • Think like a proton, stay positive!
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2023, 11:23:57 am »

Messi is here !

The Premier League is back!  Real football!  Another year of rooting for 19 teams not coached by Pep.

I'll be a Clarets fan today.   ;D

Enjoy!

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”  Neil deGrasse Tyson