Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: old bottles and carboys for sale  (Read 2807 times)

Offline jasonm

• 1st Kit
    • My Blog
old bottles and carboys for sale
« on: September 06, 2010, 11:41:47 am »
While cleaning up my grandma's garage (she passed away about a month ago), my mom found some old homebrew stuff. My aunt and her boyfriend (at the time) made beer and wine, and stored it all in my grandma's garage. If it adds any interest or value, the brewer is a legendary big wave surfer.

Anyway, here is the description my mom gave for a few things they would like to sell:

Approx. 500 original amber Coors bottles, many filled with home brew from approx. 40 years ago. Located in San Pedro, CA. You pick up. Make offer. email surf-art (at) roadrunner.com.

Approx. 12 to 16 carboys - Sparkletts and Arrowhead 5 gal. glass. About 40 years old. Located in San Pedro, CA. You pick up. Make offer. email surf-art (at) roadrunner.com.

Feel free to e-mail my mom at the address listed above. I told her the bottles have minimal value, but carboys generally sell for about $20 each. If they are actually 5-gallon, I imagine they might be worth less than 6.5... and I don't know the exact condition of all this stuff. Go take a look and make a reasonable offer.

-Jason