Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: BJCP Update  (Read 524 times)

Offline KellerBrauer

• Brewmaster
  • Bottoms Up!
BJCP Update
« on: October 22, 2022, 08:48:48 am »
Greetings All — can anyone tell me if BJCP is ever going to update the app?  Maybe I missed something, but the app is for 2008 and 2015.   BeerSmith 3 has updated their database for quite some time now and I’m still waiting for the BJCP app to catch up!
Joliet, IL

All good things come to those who show patients and perseverance while maintaining a positive and progressive attitude. 😉

Offline Wilbur

• Brewmaster
Re: BJCP Update
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2022, 08:55:51 am »
The beer style app has 2021 included. Is there an official BJCP app?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.github.rlshep.bjcp2015beerstyles

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Offline KellerBrauer

• Brewmaster
  • Bottoms Up!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2022, 10:29:43 am »
The beer style app has 2021 included. Is there an official BJCP app?

Yes — at least there was. If you search BJCP in the Apple App Store, you’ll see an app with their logo. I assumed the BJCP Program created the app if they’re using their logo.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 10:37:21 am by KellerBrauer »
Joliet, IL

All good things come to those who show patients and perseverance while maintaining a positive and progressive attitude. 😉

Offline dmtaylor

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Lord Idiot the Lazy
    • YEAST MASTER Perma-Living
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2022, 12:35:41 pm »
The app I use for 2021 on iPhone is simply called "Beer Styles" and shows a glass of beer with a moustache.
Dave

The world will become a much more pleasant place to live when each and every one of us realizes that we are all idiots.

Offline KellerBrauer

• Brewmaster
  • Bottoms Up!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2022, 05:49:43 am »
The app I use for 2021 on iPhone is simply called "Beer Styles" and shows a glass of beer with a moustache.

Apparently, BJCP is no longer supporting their app.  I looked at “Beer Styles” and I like it!  Thanks for the suggestion!!
Joliet, IL