Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Cooking Magazine or Beer  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Drewch

• Brewmaster
  • Just this guy, you know?
Re: Cooking Magazine or Beer
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2023, 05:33:22 pm »
These work pretty well, too.

Masontops Pickle Pipes - Waterless Airlock Fermentation Lids - Wide Mouth Mason Jar Fermenter Cap - Premium Silicone Top

https://a.co/d/8PROJkm
The Other Drew

Home fermentations since 2019.

Member at large of the Central Alabama Brewers Society and the League of Drews.

Offline duncan

• AHA / BA
  • Administrator
  • Brewer
    • HomebrewersAssociation.org
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2023, 08:51:33 am »
Download the digital edition of the magazine.

AHA possible to have an index covering a number of years? This would greatly speed up searching for something in a past issue of the magazine.

There's two ways to search the Zymurgy Online Archive.

First way is on HomebrewersAssociation.org in the "Past Issues" section. Here you can search by term or phrase and it will scan the TOC of issues, titles of features, and the short summaries for matches to your search.

Second way is on the actual digital issue reader, Wallsworth. This is a more robust search that scans the full content of the magazine. You can both search the entire archive or within a specific issue. To search the entire archive, start at the archive (go to the hamburger menu in the top left and click "Archive") and then click the magnifying glass in the top right. To search an individual issue, click into an issue, select the magnifying glass from the bottom right menu bar (may have to move/click your mouse to make menu appear) and enter your search.

Hope this helps!
American Homebrewers Association / Brewers Association

Offline brewthru

• Brewer
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2023, 01:21:15 pm »
To duncun
 OK. Thanks! I download the pdfs so the first should work. However, a downloadable pdf index would be helpful too (avoid having to get online).

For some, unknown, reason, I lost the emails telling me a new issue was available for downloading. Any thoughts?

Offline duncan

• AHA / BA
  • Administrator
  • Brewer
    • HomebrewersAssociation.org
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2023, 02:16:30 pm »
To duncun
 OK. Thanks! I download the pdfs so the first should work. However, a downloadable pdf index would be helpful too (avoid having to get online).

For some, unknown, reason, I lost the emails telling me a new issue was available for downloading. Any thoughts?

Interesting idea with the pdf index! I see what you're saying, and I can pass that along for consideration.

For the emails, please reach out to our Membership Team and they can ensure you are on the appropriate email lists. They can be reached at info@brewersassociation.org.

Cheers!
American Homebrewers Association / Brewers Association