Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Pinter Fresh Brewing in USA  (Read 318 times)

Offline Ronan_PinterUSA

• 1st Kit
Pinter Fresh Brewing in USA
« on: November 30, 2023, 08:19:01 am »

Hello all, my name is Ronan and I work for a British company called Pinter (Pint-er). I'm here to tell you all about Pinter as we have just launched in the US in the past few weeks and we are excited to share the product with avid brewers across the USA.

What is a Pinter?
Pinter is an all-in-one machine which undergoes pressure fermentation, conditioning and carbonation, and tapping all from the same vessel. It’s straightforward and very quick to use - just add one of our Pinter Packs (brewing wort), water, let it ferment and condition and then tap straight from the Pinter.

You can have Fresh Beer in a matter of days with minimal effort that's consistently fresher than anything and anywhere else and it stays fresh for up to 30 days!
Pinter also allows you to brew commercial beers at home as we partner with more breweries.

Check out our website www.pinter.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4po5g6RQKDk

We would be grateful for any support or advice on where to share this. Feel free to ask any questions!
In the meantime, here's one for you: what US beer would you most like to brew yourself at home?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 08:22:21 am by Ronan_PinterUSA »