Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: In desperate need of GABF Afternoon tickets  (Read 2593 times)

Offline jullason

• 1st Kit
In desperate need of GABF Afternoon tickets
« on: September 02, 2011, 03:04:57 am »
Sadly, I missed the presale by a few hours and didn't get my tickets.  This will be my 18th year in a row at the GABF..  I used to live in Denver and would get my (free) tickets by setting up the tap systems.  Now I live in Phoenix and make the journey each year..  Gabf is a good excuse to visit my family, right?  Well, the wife and I have our plane tickets, and just need our GABF tickets.  I'm not looking to pay outrageous prices to the scalpers on craigslist.  In past years, the ticket sellers tend to drop their prices to reasonable levels a day or 2 before the event, when they look at their stockpile and start to unload.  But looking at all the WTB ads, I'm not convinced this will happen this year. 

So, I'm hoping that I can score at least 2 tickets for a reasonable amount over face value.  That will get the wife and me in.  If I can get a few more, I have 2 sisters and their husbands (still living in Colorado) that would love to go again this year.

If anyone can help, please call me-
Jason
623-221-8000   

Offline J

• 1st Kit
Re: In desperate need of GABF Afternoon tickets
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 03:14:02 pm »
I have 2 each Thurs. and Fri. avail if you're still looking.  See my post for details.

- J

Offline jullason

• 1st Kit
Re: In desperate need of GABF Afternoon tickets
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 04:43:11 pm »
I'm still looking for Saturday Afternoon Members' Session..  Please call instead of Email

Jason
623-221-8000