Beer 101 Course
The CraftBeer.com Beer 101 Course is an online course created for anyone looking for an introduction to craft beer. The course is produced by CraftBeer.com and published by the Brewers Association, the American Homebrewers Association’s parent organization, and the leading organization representing America’s small and independent breweries.
If you work in retail sales, the hospitality and service industry, or are simply a burgeoning craft beer enthusiast, Beer 101 provides a wonderful introduction to the world of craft beer. The course also makes a great gift for a beer geek who wants to learn more about beer!
Beer 101 Covers
- Brewing Ingredients
- Beer Style Characteristics
- Basic Process of Brewing Beer
- Tasting Tips and Techniques
- Beer service and appreciation
Before You Start!
- The Beer 101 Course (regularly $20) is only $5 for members. The discount code is listed on your member profile page.
- Reserve approximately 1 hour to complete the course.
- Grab some headphones or turn up your computer speakers – Beer 101 includes narration.