Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Hey Denny  (Read 4080 times)

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: Hey Denny
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 10:01:40 am »
Have y'all no connscience?

Have you no personal connection to this connvivial ale conner's conndition?

Why must you connceal by conncatenation an extra 'n' in every conntext connceivable?

This connceit connfuses me and no doubt causes conncerns about the connsequence it will have on his future conncerts featuring connchs and conncertinas. What will the connductors think?

I therefore connclude that we should be connciliatory. We must connfabuilate and extend our connclave's conncise conncord of conncrete connfession before this and other insults connflate into a true connflict and connfrontation of conngealed egos.

Do you conncur or must we all be conndemned to be a connfederacy of conneys connfined to our cells? I must have a conncussion. to conndone a thread of this connsiderable awful connsistency. Don't make me connfine you all!

Conngrats! I now hate this whole conngregation even more than Conngress. I must refrain now as a connscientious objector.

Wow, that's REALLY bad!  :)
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline dbeechum

• Global Moderator
  • I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • Pasadena, CA
    • Experimental Brewing
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, 10:04:45 am »

And here I take my bow.

Also, it's a shame that most people only know Wallace Shawn as Vizzini and not for his biting plays.
Drew Beechum - Maltosefalcons.com
- Vote in the AHA GC Election! - http://bit.ly/1aV9GVd  -
-----
Burbling:
Gnome is in the Details
*Experimental Brewing - The Book*
Tap:
Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Tupelo Mead
Farmhouse Brett Saison

Offline Slowbrew

• The Slowly Losing IT Brewery in Urbandale, IA
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2012, 10:06:20 am »

Why must you connceal by conncatenation an extra 'n' in every conntext connceivable?

This connceit connfuses me and no doubt causes conncerns about the connsequence it will have on his future conncerts featuring connchs and conncertinas. What will the connductors think?

I therefore connclude that we should be connciliatory. We must connfabuilate and extend our connclave's conncise conncord of conncrete connfession before this and other insults connflate into a true connflict and connfrontation of conngealed egos.

Do you conncur or must we all be conndemned to be a connfederacy of conneys connfined to our cells? I must have a conncussion. to conndone a thread of this connsiderable awful connsistency. Don't make me connfine you all!

Conngrats! I now hate this whole conngregation even more than Conngress. I must refrain now as a connscientious objector.

This connflagration hs left me unconnsolable.

Paul
Where the heck are we going?  And what's with this hand basket?

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 10:06:32 am »

And here I take my bow.

Also, it's a shame that most people only know Wallace Shawn as Vizzini and not for his biting plays.

I first became aware of him in "My Dinner with Andre".  Did you know he also had a minor part in "The Cosby Show"?

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Polka. If its too loud you're too young.
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2012, 10:08:54 am »
Also the voice of the dinosaur in the "Toy Story" movies.  ;)

Offline dbeechum

• Global Moderator
  • Pasadena, CA
    • Experimental Brewing
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2012, 10:11:58 am »
I first became aware of him in "My Dinner with Andre".  Did you know he also had a minor part in "The Cosby Show"?

He's had bit parts in just about everything. He's one of those guys built along the John Cassevettes line. Do mainstream work enough to pull in the dough to free up the time to work on the things you really want to say. I admire the hell out of that.
Drew Beechum - Maltosefalcons.com
- Vote in the AHA GC Election! - http://bit.ly/1aV9GVd  -
-----
Burbling:
Gnome is in the Details
*Experimental Brewing - The Book*
Tap:
Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Tupelo Mead
Farmhouse Brett Saison

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2012, 10:13:12 am »

He's had bit parts in just about everything. He's one of those guys built along the John Cassevettes line. Do mainstream work enough to pull in the dough to free up the time to work on the things you really want to say. I admire the hell out of that.

Yep!

www.dennybrew.com

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2012, 10:42:29 am »
This thread is totally out of conntrol!

Ron Price

Offline Pinski

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Portland, Oregon
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2012, 10:53:39 am »
This thread is totally out of conntrol!

It's a sign of our Conndition.
Steve Carper
Green Dragon Brewers
Clubs: Oregon Brew Crew & Strange Brew
BJCP Certified

Offline theDarkSide

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Derry, NH
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2012, 11:29:50 am »
CONN!!!!!! ... conn!!!!!   ........   conn!!!   ............    conn!    ...............

( I forgot I had this picture up on Photobucket  :D )

P.S.  Next week Drew?  :P
Seacoast Homebrew Club - Portsmouth, NH
AHA Member
Stephen Mayo
------------------------------------------------

Offline roguenationpatriot

• Assistant Brewer
    • Homebrewing Adventures With Nick Filipow
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2012, 12:26:11 pm »

How long did it take you to write this post, you really went the extra mile with the Conn comedy on this one.  One could say your quite the conn artist with this post. I must say I'm impressed.
Be sure to check out my Blog and website at
http://homebrewblog.webs.com/
http://nickfilipow.blogspot.com/

On Tap
HomeBrews
Oaked Barrel Aged Russian Imp. Stout
English Mild
Welsh's Juice Concentrate Wine
Infused Garlic Ginger Vodka
Infused Vanillia Coffee Bean Vodka

Commercial Favorites
Weasel Boy Russian Imperial Stout
21st Amendment Back In Black
Dogfish Head 90 Min IPA
Troeg's Dreamweaver

Offline weazletoe

• Brewmaster General
  • Howland, Ohio
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2012, 03:09:56 pm »
Hey, this thread reminds me....did I ever tell you guys about my aunt? She's a nun, and lives in a connvent.

Ok, this thread is getting lame. It should be locked before we are connvicted of doing something unconnstitutional. We can conntiune this connversation at another time. 

EDIT : On the conntrary, lets keep it open, and see where this thing goes.
Well, you Mods decide. keeping or it open or locking it, either way has it's pros and conns! I guess it just depends on what conntext you take it.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 03:30:49 pm by weazletoe »
A man works hard all week, so he doesn't have to wear pants all weekend.