This is an alert to all you Bru'n Water users that have upgraded to the Supporter's version or are thinking about it. If you use Gmail to communicate with either Paypal or Bru'n Water, any reply that is set to your Gmail account with the Bru'n Water program, WILL BE PLACED IN YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
That really shouldn't be a big deal, but Gmail comes with the label for your Spam folder TURNED OFF. You won't know when you recieve any spam. For most of us, that might be a good thing. But for those that want the Bru'n Water communications, you're out of luck.
The fix is easy:
1. Click on the 'Gear' symbol at the top right of your Gmail console
2. Click on 'Settings'
3. Click on the 'Label' tab at the top of Settings page
4. Set either the 'Spam' or 'All Mail' labels to SHOW, instead of HIDE
5. You're done.
6. You should see that there is now an extra directory on the side of your Gmail console.
7. When Gmail marks some Spam, you'll immediately see it in your Spam folder and you can decide if its something you want...like Bru'n Water.