Big Beach Brewing Co. is the southernmost brewery in Alabama, located in the heart of Gulf Shores. This pale ale featuring Mosaic hops will be the perfect addition to your summer home bar rotation.
This homebrew recipe is featured in Top 50 Commercial Clone Beer Recipes. Find out what recipe was featured for your state!
Big Beach Brewing Co. For the Love of…Mosaic | American Pale Ale
- 7 lb Golden Light (Briess) liquid malt extract
- 1 lb Victory malt (biscuit) (Briess)
- 0.75 oz Hallertau Magnum hops, 12.4% a.a. (60 min)
- 0.5 oz Mosaic hops, 11.6% a.a. (10 min)
- 0.75 oz Mosaic hops, 11.6% a.a. (1 min)
- 1 oz Mosaic hops, 11.6% a.a. (dry)
- Safale US-05 yeast
- Brewers Clarex
- Original Gravity: 1.057
- Final Gravity: 1.013
- ABV: 5.8%
- IBU: 39
- SRM: 7
- Boil Time: 60 minutes
- Efficiency: 75%
This is a partial mash recipe. Conduct a mini-mash on the grains with a 150° F rest for 60 minutes. Remove the grains and stir in the extract. Boil for 60 minutes, following the hop additions as listed in the ingredients. Cool and pitch yeast. Ferment at 67° F. After primary fermentation is complete, dry hop for three days. Carbonate to 2.3 volumes CO2.