Ladyface Ale Companie brews their award-winning Belgian, French and American ales in the Agoura Hills of California. La Grisette is a thirst-quenching Belgian farmhouse ale akin to saison, which took silver in the 2018 Las Angeles International Beer Competition.
This homebrew recipe is featured in 51 Craft Beer Clone Recipes 2019. Find out what recipe was featured for your state!
Ladyface Ale Companie La Grisette | Belgian and French Ale
- 3.8 lb (1.72 kg) Pale 2-row malt
- 3.8 lb (1.72 kg) Pale Wheat malt
- 1.25 lb (0.57 kg) Acidulated malt
- 1.12 lb (0.51 kg) Flaked Oats
- 0.1 oz (2.8 g) Apollo hops, 18.5% a.a. (60 min)
- 0.5 oz (14 g) Apollo hops, 18.5% a.a. (20 min)
- Brewing Science Institute B-22 La Chouffe Belgian yeast or your favorite Belgian yeast
- Original Gravity: 1.051
- ABV: ~5%
- IBU: 28
- SRM: 4
Single infusion mash at 150° F (66 °C). Ferment in the temperature range called for by the yeast strain used.