White Noise from Uberbrew in Billings, Mont. took home a gold medal at the 2016 Great American Beer Festival, adding to a medal count that helped them take home the award for the 2016 Small Brewing Company and Small Brewing Company Brewer of the Year.
This homebrew recipe is featured in Top 50 Commercial Clone Beer Recipes. Find out what recipe was featured for your state!
Überbrew White Noise American Wheat Ale | American Wheat or Rye
- 6.1 lb (2.8 kg) Weyermann Pilsner malt
- 4 lb (1.8 kg) Weyermann Pale Wheat malt
- 8g Perle hops, 8.4% a.a. (60 min)
- 5g Liberty hops, 4.9% a.a. (30 min)
- 16g Liberty hops, 4.9% a.a. (5 min)
- American Wheat yeast
- Original Gravity: 1.055
- IBU: 13
- Boil Time: 90 minutes
Single infusion mash at 149° F (65° C).
Conduct a 90 minute boil, following the hop addition schedule as listed in the ingredients.