Zipline’s India pale ale is brewed in Lincoln, Neb. and is packed with New Zealand hop varieties like Pacific Jade, Rakau, and Wakatu, known for their exotic fruity flavors and aromas.
This homebrew recipe is featured in Top 50 Commercial Clone Beer Recipes. Find out what recipe was featured for your state!
Zipline Brewing Co. NZ IPA | American IPA
- 9.15 lb Briess Pilsner malt
- 0.9 lb Weyermann Vienna malt
- 0.65 lb Weyermann CaraMunich II malt
- 0.48 lb Briess Victory malt
- 0.8 lb Flaked White Wheat malt
- 11g Pacific Jade hops (60 min)
- 11g Pacific Gem hops (30 min)
- 11g Rakau hops (30 min)
- 10g Wakatu hops (10 min)
- 11g Rakau hops (10 min)
- 10g Motueka hops (10 min)
- 11g Pacifica hops (10 min)
- 14g Pacific Gem hops (whirlpool)
- 14g Wakatu hops (whirlpool)
- 14g Rakau hops (whirlpool)
- 14g Motueka hops (whirlpool)
- 14g Pacifica hops (whirlpool)
- 14g Pacific Gem hops (dry)
- 14g Wakatu hops (dry)
- 14g Rakau hops (dry)
- 14g Motueka hops (dry)
- 14g Pacifica hops (dry)
- Your favorite IPA yeast
- Original Gravity: 1.062
- Boil Time: 60 minutes
- Pre-boil Volume: 7 gallons
- Pre-boil Gravity: 1.046
Note: This recipe assumes a mash efficiency of 75% and an evaporation rate of 25% over a period of 60 minutes.
Conudct single infusion mash at 152° F. Target mash pH is 5.3.
Conduct a 60 minute boil, following the hop additions as listed in the ingredients.
Add dry hops after 9 days in primary fermentation.