New Zealand Hops: What Is All the Fuss About? The Delicious World of South Pacific Hops
February 22, 2023
Stan Hieronymus helps us explore, understand, and salivate over delicious New Zealand hops. Gain an understanding the unique terroir of the New Zealand climate and soils and how these hops possess out-of-this-world aromas and flavors.
What you can learn from this webinar:
- Popular New Zealand hop varieties, as well as experimental varieties
- New Zealand hop farms, locations, climate, and unique varieties
- Which New Zealand hops and beer styles complement each other
- Books by Stan Hieronymus from Brewers Publications
- How to pronounce the names of New Zealand hops
- Homebrew Con 2022 session: What Makes a Hop American and Where Are American Hops Headed?
- Homebrew Con 2022 session: I Can’t Believe It’s Not Biotransformation!