Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: I need a sword...  (Read 26989 times)

Offline weazletoe

• Brewmaster General
  • Howland, Ohio
Re: I need a sword...
« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2011, 09:52:52 am »
now this is a pizza thread? 

awesome.  I would like a pan dish pizza, with turtles on half, with brisket on the other half, some rib meat piled up all over, a pitcher of belgium tripel, and some fried mushrooms.  Deliver that in 30 minutes or I'll start shooting. 

Now that's a meal! Swap the Belgian for a pale ale. And not to mention the 30 minute shooting, it would also be free! Can you think of a better meal?
A man works hard all week, so he doesn't have to wear pants all weekend.

Offline Mark G

• Brewmaster
  • Huntley, IL
« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2011, 07:39:11 am »

awesome.  I would like a pan dish pizza, with turtles on half, with brisket on the other half, some rib meat piled up all over, a pitcher of belgium tripel, and some fried mushrooms.  Deliver that in 30 minutes or I'll start shooting. 

Now that's a meal! Swap the Belgian for a pale ale. And not to mention the 30 minute shooting, it would also be free! Can you think of a better meal?
Only if the pizza crust were made of bacon, instead of dough.
Mark Gres

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Polka. If its too loud you're too young.
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2011, 07:41:33 am »

Only if the pizza crust were made of bacon, instead of dough.

This man may be a genius!