Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: What Are You Drinking Tonight?  (Read 6501 times)

Offline jeffy

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Tampa, Fl
Re: What Are You Drinking Tonight?
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2013, 05:57:56 pm »
A friend of mine stopped by at the end of a long day at work today and brought a bottle of New Glarus Raspberry Tart and a bottle of their Serendipity to share.  That's the kind of friend one needs to encourage.
Jeff Gladish, Tampa (989.3, 175.1 Apparent Rennarian)
Homebrewing since 1990
AHA member since 1991, now a lifetime member
BJCP judge since 1995

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Polka. If its too loud you're too young.
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2013, 09:09:19 pm »
A friend of mine stopped by at the end of a long day at work today and brought a bottle of New Glarus Raspberry Tart and a bottle of their Serendipity to share.  That's the kind of friend one needs to encourage.

Wait ... my friends never show up with beer, They always show wanting beer. wait.... oh, God. I suck!

Offline euge

• I must live here
  • Ego ceruisam ad bibere cervisiam
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2013, 09:34:55 pm »

Wait ... my friends never show up with beer, They always show wanting beer. wait.... oh, God. I suck!

Really? You're obviously the friend to be "cultivated"... Sounds like. ::)
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard P. Feynman

Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones. -Anacharsis