Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: 2011 Zymurgy topics  (Read 21573 times)

Offline dannyjed

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Toledo, OH
Re: 2011 Zymurgy topics
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2011, 09:05:03 pm »
I agree with tony, I would like to read more historical info about brewing. Like when did people realize they were drinking infected beer or not?
Dan Chisholm

Offline punatic

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Puna District, Hawaii Island (UTC -10)
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2011, 07:42:56 pm »
Stories by homebrewers gone pro.  Was turning a hobby into a job/business the right thing to do?  There are some awesome pro brewers out there that started as amateurs.

How about reprinting some of the best threads from this forum?  There's some great stuff in here.  It may lead to more participation in the forum.
There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.

AHA Life Member #33907

Offline tygo

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • Sterling, VA
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2011, 09:25:11 pm »
Stories by homebrewers gone pro.  Was turning a hobby into a job/business the right thing to do?  There are some awesome pro brewers out there that started as amateurs.

How about reprinting some of the best threads from this forum?  There's some great stuff in here.  It may lead to more participation in the forum.

Those are both great ideas.  We've got two folks right now that could contribute to topic #1.  You up for an article majorvices and thirsty monk?   :D

The second one would take some thought from an editing perspective and it would have to be identified by someone who participates regularly in the forum.  Hmm, I'm thinking Bluesman for that one.

I love volunteering other people for stuff  :-*
Clint
Wort Hogs