Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: AHA Action Alerts and other Government Affairs info  (Read 104029 times)

Offline stevep

• Cellarman
Re: AHA Action Alerts and other Government Affairs info
« Reply #150 on: February 08, 2017, 10:56:23 am »
The AHA sent out an action alert yesterday to our Nebraska members about an up-coming committee hearing for Nebraska Legislative Bill 254, which would allow for homebrewers to transport serve homebrew at events and festivals.

LB254 is scheduled for a hearing before the General Affairs Committee on February 13. We ask Nebraska homebrewers to write or call members of the committee in support of the bill.

You can see the alert at: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/recent-alerts/please-urge-nebraska-legislature-support-lb254/
Steve Parr
Assistant Director
American Homebrewers Association

Offline goose

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #151 on: July 06, 2018, 07:58:14 am »
That is great news for Wisconsin!  Now hopefully we can get something done in Ohio!
Goose Steingass
Wooster, OH
Society of Akron Area Zymurgists (SAAZ)
Wayne County Brew Club
Mansfield Brew Club
BJCP Certified

Offline firedome_56

• 1st Kit
« Reply #152 on: April 22, 2020, 06:12:04 pm »
That is great news for Wisconsin!  Now hopefully we can get something done in Ohio!
This has nothing to do with Gooses post but I couldn't find "New Message"
With the current COVID-19 pandemic, I've been wondering about GABF next fall.
After all this Shelter In Place, will GABF be cancelled? It seems like a great place to kick off Wave 2. After all, there will be 40k people from all over the world on the Convention Center floor after only barely out of Social Distancing.
As I remember Brewers Session tickets go on sale in June.
What is the an for GABF? Hoping for an insight.
Thanks
Bob Tittle

Offline goose

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2020, 07:33:51 am »
This has nothing to do with Gooses post but I couldn't find "New Message"
With the current COVID-19 pandemic, I've been wondering about GABF next fall.
After all this Shelter In Place, will GABF be cancelled? It seems like a great place to kick off Wave 2. After all, there will be 40k people from all over the world on the Convention Center floor after only barely out of Social Distancing.
As I remember Brewers Session tickets go on sale in June.
What is the an for GABF? Hoping for an insight.
Thanks
Bob Tittle

Bob:  Look on the AHA Messages, Forums, and FAQ's board.  There is noting yet about the GABF.  It was a message from Emily not related to the GABF.
  I am sure that Gary and the staff at the AHA will keep us all informed on what is happening with that festival.
Goose Steingass
Wooster, OH
Society of Akron Area Zymurgists (SAAZ)
Wayne County Brew Club
Mansfield Brew Club
BJCP Certified