Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Once n a while something comes along that ....  (Read 5805 times)

Offline 1vertical

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • Ozone Layer. Actual location
Once n a while something comes along that ....
« on: July 08, 2011, 10:54:49 am »
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Offline Slowbrew

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • The Slowly Losing IT Brewery in Urbandale, IA
Re: Once n a while something comes along that ....
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 10:58:53 am »
That was funny!!!  They were correct with the line "You will never guess what this ad is about."

Paul
Where the heck are we going?  And what's with this hand basket?

Offline euge

• I must live here
  • Ego ceruisam ad bibere cervisiam
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 11:50:09 am »
That was funny but I think this one's great. http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/motorcycle-outruns-cops/
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard P. Feynman

Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones. -Anacharsis

Offline punatic

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Puna District, Hawaii Island (UTC -10)
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 09:52:57 pm »
That was funny but I think this one's great. http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/motorcycle-outruns-cops/

"Faster than a speeding ticket!" 

Too funny...  Volvo police cars... bwah ha ha!
There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.

AHA Life Member #33907

Offline phillamb168

• Brewmaster General
  • Lardy, France
    • My Job
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 03:01:20 am »
Sorry, but that's not f%*@ing funny at all. As someone who sees assholes like this on the road more than once a week, and someone who drives with a one-year-old in a car seat in the back, to whoever drives like this I say F*CK YOU. You make one single slip up when you're trying to overcome your shame for having a small d*ck by driving like an idiot and you ram into the back of my car and hurt my kid, I hope you have a long, long life at the end of a feeding tube.

I have absolutely ZERO respect for people who drive like this. It's not a funny video.
I'm on twitter: phillamb168
----
morticaixavier for governing committee!

ccarlson

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 05:21:33 am »
Wow. When you encounter a driver like that, I sure hope you don't use that same language with your 1 year old in the back seat.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 05:35:57 am by ccarlson »

Offline phillamb168

• Brewmaster General
  • Lardy, France
    • My Job
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 05:57:17 am »
Wow. When you encounter a driver like that, I sure hope you don't use that same language with your 1 year old in the back seat.

What? You have someone shooting at you, you're gonna use some rough language. Half a ton of metal and person speeding at your rear end at nearly 150 miles an hour is the same thing. No sense trying to take the high horse on this one.

This argument (and my feelings about whoever's stupid enough to try it) goes for drunk drivers, too. You wanna screw up your life, do it on your own time on a closed track, not on a highway filled with people.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 06:07:05 am by phillamb168 »
----

Offline maxieboy

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Mid MI
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 06:19:43 am »

Looks like Ghost Rider. He can ride.  :)
A dog can show you more honest affection with a flick of his tail than a man can gather through a lifetime of handshakes." Gene Hill

[47.7, 310.8] AR

AHA Member

narvin

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 06:41:41 am »

Idiot drivers may break my bones, but words can never hurt me.

Offline uthristy

• Brewer
  • Hot & sticky Fla.
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 06:42:48 am »
Sorry, but that's not f%*@ing funny at all. As someone who sees assholes like this on the road more than once a week, and someone who drives with a one-year-old in a car seat in the back, to whoever drives like this I say F*CK YOU. You make one single slip up when you're trying to overcome your shame for having a small d*ck by driving like an idiot and you ram into the back of my car and hurt my kid, I hope you have a long, long life at the end of a feeding tube.

I have absolutely ZERO respect for people who drive like this. It's not a funny video.

What? You have someone shooting at you, you're gonna use some rough language. Half a ton of metal and person speeding at your rear end at nearly 150 miles an hour is the same thing. No sense trying to take the high horse on this one.

This argument (and my feelings about whoever's stupid enough to try it) goes for drunk drivers, too. You wanna screw up your life, do it on your own time on a closed track, not on a highway filled with people.

Preach on brother, I have no respect for those kinda drivers they put everybody at risk. Google pics if you want to see what a high speed bike impact can do to a car- hint , it looks like a spear going thur the car.

Looks like Ghost Rider. He can ride.  :)

No he can't , all he is doing is rolling on the gas & weaving thur traffic, sorry but thats not "skill"

Read this page>
http://random13579.blogspot.com/2007/10/see-motorcycle.html

« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 06:50:30 am by uthristy »

ccarlson

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 06:52:36 am »
I just find it very funny. You say the driver is driving that way to compensate for his small D__K. I've always felt that people that go on tirades using strings of profanity are doing the same thing. Just saying. :D

Offline phillamb168

• Brewmaster General
  • Lardy, France
    • My Job
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 06:57:27 am »
I just find it very funny. You say the driver is driving that way to compensate for his small D__K. I've always felt that people that go on tirades using strings of profanity are doing the same thing. Just saying. :D

Logic fail.
----

Offline uthristy

• Brewer
  • Hot & sticky Fla.
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2011, 06:57:43 am »
I just find it very funny.

So it would be funny if you or your family got hurt or killed because of that kinda driving? Real funny man...

Yep these people sure seem to be having fun.
http://helablog.com/2010/09/motorcyclist-plows-through-the-back-of-a-van-and-into-the-backseat/

ccarlson

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2011, 07:00:34 am »

So it would be funny if you your family got hurt or killed because of that kinda driving? Real funny man...

I'm not for a second condoning what the driver does. I'm laughing at the pointless reaction. Are you saying that  because I don't swear at bad drivers I'm putting my family at risk.

Offline phillamb168

• Brewmaster General
  • Lardy, France
    • My Job
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2011, 07:05:20 am »

So it would be funny if you your family got hurt or killed because of that kinda driving? Real funny man...

I'm not for a second condoning what the driver does. I'm laughing at the pointless reaction. Are you saying that  because I don't swear at bad drivers I'm putting my family at risk.

"to whoever drives like this I say..." does not mean I actually say this, out loud, every time I see this happen. It's just a turn of phrase and should not be taken literally.
 ::)

The only real recourse I have for something like this is to do what I do already, which is have my wife try to take down the plates and rider description and direction, and call the cops.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 07:07:18 am by phillamb168 »
----