Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: NHC Direct links email  (Read 34406 times)

Offline spowlison

• Cellarman
Re: NHC Direct links email
« Reply #150 on: March 08, 2013, 02:31:12 pm »
NHC Registration Update as of Friday, March 8 at 2:00 pm MST:

There are approximately 450 total entry spots remaining in five competition judge centers. The AHA will re-open registration for these remaining spots on Monday, March 11.

Read the entire update:

http://www.homebrewersassociation.org./pages/community/news/show?title=nhc-registration-update

Offline mdgagne

• 1st Kit
« Reply #151 on: March 08, 2013, 02:35:27 pm »
NHC Registration Update as of Friday, March 8 at 2:00 pm MST:

There are approximately 450 total entry spots remaining in five competition judge centers. The AHA will re-open registration for these remaining spots on Monday, March 11.

Read the entire update:

http://www.homebrewersassociation.org./pages/community/news/show?title=nhc-registration-update

Logged into my region and my entries no longer exist. I was moved from NY to WI, RSVP'd yes to the move and recevied a refund (as expected). Why don't my entries exist anymore? Is this to be expected?

Offline sour_dan

• 1st Kit
« Reply #152 on: March 08, 2013, 02:43:19 pm »
I have a similar situation. I had entered in Milwaukee, and my entries were confirmed.
Today when I log in to that site it states that I have no entries.
Should I worry, or is this just an undocumented feature....

Offline mdgagne

• 1st Kit
« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2013, 02:48:29 pm »
I have a similar situation. I had entered in Milwaukee, and my entries were confirmed.
Today when I log in to that site it states that I have no entries.
Should I worry, or is this just an undocumented feature....

Just a system quirk - AHA confirmed that this is to be expected. All existing entries will not be displayed but are not lost!

Offline ghumphrey

• Cellarman
  • Highlands Ranch, CO
« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2013, 03:32:17 pm »
Existing entries are still there and are now available after you log in. The original programming did not allow for people to see any entries, because most comps don't shut down and re-open. They simply open and stay open until their entry max is reached or their registration end date passes.

All is good now. Log in and you'll see your entries (if you already had some).