Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Enartis  (Read 15186 times)

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: Enartis
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2017, 02:45:03 pm »
sounds delicious
Of all the info posted, the banana juice is the only bit that really makes sense or interest me. I'd be down to try it.

If you're interested in using bananas, check out the advice from Joe Formanek in Homebrew All Stars.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Big Monk

« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2017, 02:45:21 pm »
And btw, I am also growing Marijuana and Tobacco, Peppers and a bunch of other stuff. This is just something I am doing on the side.

And if any of you want to take my ideas, go for it. I know that you all realize that this is all good stuff, and you are just trolling. Maybe now it all makes sense to you guys. I am not just some random nobody that has never seen the world or done anything, or understand anything, or runs away when a troll comes.

I lived in Mexico for about 4 months, and not in a Resort town, and one night the Mexicans I lived with were smashing up crack and snorting it and wanted me to try it too, but I didn't. I lived in Texas, Florida, California, and New Mexico. I have accidentally ended up spending the night in a Hotel with meth heads because I was looking for a bike, and I was 18 and they were shooting up so much meth the needles got dull, but they kept going. And then showed me how hard it was to push it into their veins, and told me never to get addicted to anything. I lived in Florida with Sigmas, the Black Fraternity, including the leader of the Fraternity there (his name was Dexter, and if anyone was at FIU 3-4 years ago they can confirm it). I have talked to members of the New Black Panther Party, and I talked directly to the people at Bundy Ranch through a video chat whenever they were in the standoff with the Police.

I'm not just some random kid that just got bored because he has no life and nothing ever happens in his life and he wanted to brew alcohol. I have plenty of life, and I am just here to get a little information on brewing and share what I brew.

You grow marijuana, tobacco, peppers and other stuff?

Offline bayareabrewer

• Brewmaster
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2017, 02:45:52 pm »
Blog link?

I'm not giving you guys links to my stuff.

I also started the Real War on Christmas. I started it like 4 years ago because Bill O'Reilly was complaining about a War that didn't exist.

I was the first person to even win a Religious Marijuana case in Texas. Ever.

I wrote a protest guide that was so good, the FBI came and asked me what my intentions were when I wrote it.

Wired Magazine and Bethenney Frankel have both stolen ideas from me, and I can show how both of their ideas came about a week after I shared all my stuff on Forums like Joe Rogan's forum, etc.

I really don't care what you guys think. I will just keep being better than everyone that wants to talk s*** or think s***, and they will keep living with hate in their hearts, thinking they are good people.

I have no idea what marijuana relious exemption is or anything like that, so I googled marijuana religious exemption texas" and found this as one of the first results

https://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139006

have you been doing stuff like this on the internet for over 5 years?!?!

I don't know how to ask this without offending you, so I'm just going to ask, has a mental health professional ever diagnosed you with anything?

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2017, 02:46:09 pm »
I think you guys are just mad because you think this Yeast is going to be awesome, and you want to bury it in 30 pages of complaining.

We're not mad, we're laughing at your naivete.

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2017, 02:47:45 pm »
Omg, if you guys think I would be offended if no one posted here, you are confused. I would really rather get through all this information with just me posting and no one else posting unless they have information to add. Then as I do things with the Yeast I could add updates. Instead of this random complaining and flaming.

The thing is, pretty much no one but you cares about the "information" you're posting.  I'm not even convinced you understand what it all means.

www.dennybrew.com

Offline bayareabrewer

• Brewmaster
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2017, 02:50:41 pm »
Omg, if you guys think I would be offended if no one posted here, you are confused. I would really rather get through all this information with just me posting and no one else posting unless they have information to add. Then as I do things with the Yeast I could add updates. Instead of this random complaining and flaming.

The thing is, pretty much no one but you cares about the "information" you're posting.  I'm not even convinced you understand what it all means.

Denny, I went to the steemit website he mentioned and looked at his blog. This guy is definitely mentally ill.

Offline Stevie

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2017, 02:50:58 pm »
sounds delicious
Of all the info posted, the banana juice is the only bit that really makes sense or interest me. I'd be down to try it.

If you're interested in using bananas, check out the advice from Joe Formanek in Homebrew All Stars.
Thanks. I snagged the kindle copy a while back. Mostly to read Amanda K's section.

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2017, 02:54:56 pm »
And I just remembered Goulds.

There is a neighborhood in Florida, it is right at the edge of Goulds, and there is a highway. On one side of the highway there are a mix of people, white people, latinos, and Jamaicans and Haitians and everyone. And on the other side if the highway its just Jamaicans and Haitians and everyone. And you can't be White on that side at night or someone will stop you. We got car jacked once, and I got videos of 2 murder scenes, because people were getting killed so often we just happened to be near 2 murders. And we used to hang out with the Jamaicans at an illegal bar that they had in the back of a warehouse, it was like where you lift up the garage part of the warehouse for the trucks to pull in, but they had a bar and sold backwoods for blunt wraps and stuff.

And I lived with a Mexican guy while I was there, and they invited us to a barbeque and the Mexican guy thought they were going to eat us, because he believe that like Lil Wayne and Birdman worship the Devil.

Offline Iliff Ave

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2017, 02:55:09 pm »
Have you ever thought of fermenting the bananas with marijuana, tobacco, and peppers? I bet a wine yeast would be good for that and you might even get some good esters; which we all know most men don't like right?

I think you have some impressive willpower for not snorting crack with Mexicans. Maybe they can help get your ideas off the ground? Personally, I think you should start a cult or something where you and your followers can bring all of your ideas (which we are all jealous of) to fruition. The crack snorting Mexicans and meth addict hotel goers can join.
On Tap/Bottled: IPL, Adjunct Vienna, Golden Stout, Honey Lager
Fermenting: IPA
Up Next: mexi lager, Germerican pale ale

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2017, 03:00:58 pm »

There is a neighborhood in Florida, it is right at the edge of Goulds, and there is a highway. On one side of the highway there are a mix of people, white people, latinos, and Jamaicans and Haitians and everyone. And on the other side if the highway its just Jamaicans and Haitians and everyone. And you can't be White on that side at night or someone will stop you. We got car jacked once, and I got videos of 2 murder scenes, because people were getting killed so often we just happened to be near 2 murders. And we used to hang out with the Jamaicans at an illegal bar that they had in the back of a warehouse, it was like where you lift up the garage part of the warehouse for the trucks to pull in, but they had a bar and sold backwoods for blunt wraps and stuff.

And I lived with a Mexican guy while I was there, and they invited us to a barbeque and the Mexican guy thought they were going to eat us, because he believe that like Lil Wayne and Birdman worship the Devil.

What does this have to do with brewing?

Look, I'm really confused trying to figure out why you're here.  You don't seem to have questions.  You just post a bunch of links to stuff nobody really cares about and that you don't seem to understand.  Is there something we can help you with?

www.dennybrew.com

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2017, 03:02:27 pm »
Oh, and in Goulds I lived with Ricky Martin's old Manager. When he was a kid he was in a band called Menudo, and this guy owns the Music. And he has videos of himself with Ricky Martin, and a video of a news story where he created a band called Explosion, but the contract he had with one of the kids was void because it was made in Puerto Rico, and so when he took the kid to do a concert, he was basically kidnapping him. But he showed me all that. His name is Darrin McGillis and he used to call my family asking them to call me and tell me to stop talking about his failed political campaigns (he ran for Governor of Florida).
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 03:04:27 pm by Sasha »

Offline bayareabrewer

• Brewmaster
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2017, 03:02:44 pm »

my friend, please go seek mental health care. https://www.dshs.texas.gov/mhsa-crisishotline/

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2017, 03:03:35 pm »

Look, I'm really confused trying to figure out why you're here.  You don't seem to have questions.  You just post a bunch of links to stuff nobody really cares about and that you don't seem to understand.  Is there something we can help you with?

Have any of you ever used Enartis Yeast, because otherwise, I don't know why anyone but me is posting here. And if you want to blame me for all the off topic posts that's fine, but you are wrong in doing so.

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2017, 03:06:04 pm »

Have any of you ever used Enartis Yeast, because otherwise, I don't know why anyone but me is posting here. And if you want to blame me for all the off topic posts that's fine, but you are wrong in doing so.

No one but you cares about Enartis yeast.  Why do you continue to post about it?

www.dennybrew.com

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2017, 03:07:24 pm »
It seems like you guys are just trolling, thinking maybe I will decide that you guys are too annoying and I will run away or something. But I am just posting about things I am doing, and people keep coming and acting like I need to do other things. And it is really just stupid. Can everyone just stop posting on my threads unless they have something that is relevant to the topic?