Entrant & Volunteer Information
The National Homebrew Competition gives you a chance to receive invaluable feedback on your entries, and also recognizes the most outstanding, world-class homebrewed beer, mead, and cider, while taking home some really amazing prizes. Check out the Entrant and Volunteer Information below to learn how to participate.
Download the PDF of the competition’s Rules & Regulations.
The Rules & Regulations will be your complete guide on the competition, including details on registration, shipping/drop-off locations and style guidelines.
- Must be a current AHA Member (Join or Renew by Jan. 27 and enroll!)
- Subscribe or Re-Subscribe to NHC emails
- Each entry is $16 in the First Round and $9 in the Final Round
Have further questions about entering? Visit the FAQ page.
*2020 Rules & Regulations last updated November, 18, 2019 at 12:15 p.m MST.
The National Homebrew Competition is the largest beer competition in the world, and it is made possible by the enormous effort of hundreds of volunteers who help judge, steward and organize. If you’re interested in judging, stewarding, or volunteering, review the Volunteer Handbook below and click “Volunteer Registration” to sign up.
- First Round Judge/Volunteer Registration: February 5, 2020
- Check out the competition’s Beer, Mead, and Cider scoresheets
Have further questions about volunteering ? Visit our FAQ page.