2017 Learn to Homebrew Day Estimated Totals
- Total Registered Sites: 295
- Total Gallons Brewed: 5,677
- Total Batches Brewed: 1,018
- Total Participants: 4,783
- Participating States: 45
- Participating Countries: 11
November 4, 2017
Learn to Homebrew Day (LTHD) was established by the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) in 1999 to encourage homebrewers to introduce their non-brewer friends and family to the most rewarding hobby, obsession and lifestyle since the beginning of time!
Through beer making, demonstrations, tastings and other educational efforts, LTHD events around the world are spreading the joy of homebrewing far and wide, so don’t miss out!
Celebrate Learn to Homebrew Day in 2017
2017 Learn to Homebrew Day Promotional Materials
Spread the Joy
The goal of LTHD is to teach our non-brewer friends the art of making beer at home, and the AHA has all the material you need to teach people of all skill levels.
- Promotional materials: use the AHA’s downloadable materials to help spread the word about your gathering.
- Relax, Don’t Worry – It’s Learn to Homebrew Day: use some of these suggestions to make your LTHD event a success.
- Let’s Brew: explore this section for brewing tutorials, tips on making better beer and tasty recipes.
- Zymurgy: An Introduction to Homebrewing: request copies of the AHA’s guide for the new brewer–or access it online. Order deadline for hard-copy shipping is Friday, 10/27/17.
- AHA bookstore or AHA merchandise: pick up the latest homebrewing books or issues of Zymurgy magazine.
Share the Experience
PHOTOS SUBMITTED BY LEARN TO HOMEBREW DAY PARTICIPANTS