Big Brew for National Homebrew Day
Saturday, May 3, 2014
AHA Big Brew is a celebration of National Homebrew Day (May 7). Each year homebrewers around the world invite family and friends to their brewing site on the first Saturday in May to celebrate the holiday. Everyone is encouraged to help out with the brew, enjoy the fun and join in on a world-wide toast at noon CDT.
Learn more about AHA Big Brew.
How to Celebrate AHA Big Brew
- Find a Club in your town and join them for AHA Big Brew.
- Brew at your own AHA Big Brew site.
- Find more fun ideas for before, during and after your big event.
If there isn't an AHA Big Brew site in your area, consider hosting one. You and your friends will have a blast!
- Register an AHA Big Brew event- Please check back in January 2014
- View registered AHA Big Brew events- Please check back in January 2014
Big Brew Recipes
Contact Matt Bolling, AHA Events & Membership Coordinator
888.822.6273 x 184 | 303.447.0816 x 184 | firstname.lastname@example.org