The Industry Subcommittee’s goals are to foster better communication between the AHA and industry entities, and to provide resources, assistance and guidance to the AHA based on concerns brought forward by said members of the homebrewing industry. The commitee was formed during the 2010 AHA National Homebrewers Conference.
- Jake Keeler (Chair) | AHA Governing Committee
- Brad Smith | Beer Smith, LLC
- Brian Wright | LD Carlson
- Chris Farley | Northern Brewer
- Chris Graham | MoreBeer
- Chris Opela | Brewmaster Inc.
- Jared Runyon | Brewcraft USA, Ltd.
- John Blichmann | Blichmann Engineering
- Juno Choi | BSG Handcraft
- Justin Crossley | The Brewing Network
- Reed Antis | Saratoga Zymurgist
- Bryan Johnson | Great Fermentations
- Ron Witkowski | love2brew
- Susan Ruud | AHA Governing Committee
- Tony Ferlotti | Atlantic Brew Supply
- Jeff Oliver | Adventures in Homebrewing
- Jimmy McMillan | Philly Homebrew Outlet
- Keith Ubben | Homebrew Supply
Homebrew Supply Shop Survey
Our annual survey of home beer and wine retailers is used to provide both retailers and the AHA with a better understanding of current trends in the ever-growing homebrew industry. Contact the AHA for a copy of the most recent results.
Held at the AHA National Homebrewers Conference, the Homebrew Industry Track is a lineup of conference seminars and events aimed solely at the home beverage making industry. This event is focused on creating a stronger homebrew retail industry through discussion of best practices and issues that the industry may face. In past years presentations topics have included the annual Homebrew Supply Shop survey, common retailing practices and panel discussions with representatives from different areas of the homebrewing community. 2016 Industry Workshop details.
This area of the AHA Forum was created to provide a platform for communication, collaboration and sharing of information within the homebrew industry. Access is limited to industry professionals, and both posting and viewing this forum’s posts are available exclusively to approved participants. Regular users of the AHA Forum are not able to view or post.
For more information on Industry Subcommittee activities, including accessing survey results and the Industry Forum, please contact AHA Assistant Director Steve Parr.