Introduce 37,000+ homebrewers and craft beer lovers to your awesome business with AHA Member Deals.
You are invited to participate in this national loyalty program by offering an exclusive discount to American Homebrewers Association (AHA) members. You’ll join more than 2,300+ taprooms, brewpubs, restaurants, homebrew supply stores, online shops, and other creative businesses connecting with new customers and future loyal fans.
Wondering what’s involved? Continue reading to get the scoop.
Ready to do this thing? Excellent, enter your info in this AHA Member Deals form and we’ll be in touch shortly!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can my business offer AHA Member Deals?
All relevant businesses and services are invited to participate, including current Brewers Association (BA) members. Membership to the AHA is not required to offer a deal.
How is my business and deal promoted?
- Your company’s logo, location, and deal will be sent to all AHA Members and craft beer enthusiast contacts within a 30–70-mile radius of your location.
Meet Brew Guru, the free app powered by the American Homebrewers Association.
- A push notification from Brew Guru alerts users in a 10-mile radius about your business and deal.
- Special treatment on the Brew Guru map—your listing stands apart from businesses that aren’t in the program.
- An official AHA Member Deals map listing.
- Online only or outside of the U.S.A? The map features a dropdown filter for Online Deals and International Deals.
- You’ll get an AHA Member Deals Participant window cling to notify patrons that you’re with the program!
- Online only or doing the virtual storefront thing? We’ll send you a digital sticker too to let virtual visitors know what’s up.
How can I promote my deal?
Share it on social media, on your front counter or send an email blast! We provide a door decal and imagery. Download imagery assets to promote here!
Note that only current AHA members qualify for your discount.
What are examples of AHA Member Deals?
Our AHA members love to support small and independent craft breweries, local businesses, online stores, the latest homebrew gadgets…you get the idea! Here are some ideas:
- Buy one, get one
- Happy hour prices anytime
- Discount, specify in-store or online
- Freebies: stickers, shipping, tasters
How can I verify AHA membership?
You can identify an AHA member by their love of all things homebrew AND their plastic or digital membership card. The card includes their membership expiration date.
How do I make a correction?
Use the AHA Member Deals form to update your business’ listing details including general information like your business name, contact details, your location, or website or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
What if I have other questions?
We have other answers! Send your query via electronic mail to email@example.com. We can’t wait to work with you!
- AHA Member Deals Brochure
- AHA Membership Benefits
- Promotional Social Assets
- Member Deals Logo
- AHA Logo