The AHA Member Deals program was created to promote Brewers Association (BA) members who offer discounts to American Homebrewers Association (AHA) members, thus creating a national loyalty program within our organization. To participate, your business must maintain their BA membership* and commit to offering a discount for our 45,000+ AHA members. Once a part of the AHA Member Deals program, the AHA will promote your business and the offer in various marketing efforts. *Better Beer Provider memberships are complimentary to non-brewing businesses wishing to participate.
Marketing AHA Member Deals
- Hyperlinked listing on HomebrewersAssociation.org (see AHA Member Deals listing).
- Upon joining, an email announcement with your company name, location, offer details and color logo will be sent to to all current and past AHA members in your state/region.
- An interactive map on our Brew Guru app makes finding participating businesses easy whether at home or while traveling. Push notifications alert members when they are near your location.
- National promotion of AHA Member Deals in Zymurgy magazine and other beer enthusiast publications. This AHA benefit is frequently highlighted in AHA marketing materials.
- Announcements on the AHA Forum, Facebook and Twitter accounts with thousands of fans and followers.
- Listing in the Member Deals Locator, a mobile-friendly database that makes finding a participating business easy, whether at home or while traveling.
- AHA Member Deals window decals to show your participation in the program.