The American Homebrewers Association (AHA) has developed a homebrew club Code of Conduct template, with a review by the AHA Governing Committee.
After customizing the template, suggestions of where to publish include:
- Post your code of conduct on your website
- Link to it on all club social media accounts and groups
- Link to it in all event materials and promotions
- Have members review and agree to the code of conduct when renewing their membership
- Make QR codes available at meetings for attendees to scan, review, and/or submit code of conduct violations
Clubs can offer members third-party resources, including apps like #NotMe, as a means for independent reporting. Learn more about #NotMe.
The AHA is dedicated to protecting, uniting, and educating homebrewers while empowering an equitable homebrewing culture and showcasing the fun of fermenting. To learn more, including information on club-dedicated resources such as the AHA homebrew club insurance program and club directory, visit HomebrewersAssociation.org/homebrew-clubs.