The Beer Judge Certification Program (BJCP) released their 2017 annual report detailing the organization’s growth, major efforts across the program, and achievements.
- Total Judges: 11,193 (growth of 10% from 2016)
- Total Active Judges: 7,117 (growth of 13% from 2016)
- Competitions: 725 (growth of 5% from 2016; about one third international)
- Exams: 1500+ examinees in 186 exams
- Assistant Representatives: 19 (increase from 15 in 2016)
- International Membership: Active in 48 countries (up from 44 in 2016)
- Cider Judge Program Development
Please read the full reports from each directorate for more detail and information on their respective activities.
If you have questions about the report, homebrewers are encouraged to reach out to their regional representative