Officers and Board Designates
- Chair Person: Shawna Cormier
- Vice Chair: Amy Martin
- Secretary: Elmer “Goose” Steingass
- Brewers Association Board Designate: Roxanne Westendorf
- Brewers Association Board Designate: Shawna Cormier
The American Homebrewers Association (AHA) Governing Committee (GC) is an advisory committee to the AHA Staff and Brewers Association Board of Directors.
The members of the Governing Committee are elected by the members of the AHA and charged with shaping the policy and activities on their behalf. View the AHA Governing Committee Bylaws.
The Governing Committee also appoints two members as designates to the Brewers Association Board of Directors. View the Brewers Association Bylaws.
For an AHA Member update on the 2023 Governing Committee elections go here.
Contact the AHA Executive Director.
Access the Governing Committee meeting note summaries.
Current Governing Committee Members
Brewers Association Staff
Julia Herz, AHA Exec. Director
- Ray Daniels (Chicago, IL)
- Fred Eckhardt (Portland, OR) – In memorium
- Randy Mosher (Chicago, IL)